Original topic:

Very disappointed with the recent updates

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
abshort1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

The recent updates I am VERY disappointed....my microphone and voice gone....hate the new set up! I want it back! Is there a way? Wow! Things can just disappear and seems like phone updates constantly! NOT impressed! Just when a person. Gets used to something and personalized it to ones liking poof gone! No warning! As much as I hate phones I may have to train myself and get one....so much for any kind of privacy and a NOT personalized phone when you take things away and rearrange things....why fix something that's NOT broken?

9 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
You may need to enable it again
Phone settings
General management
Keyboard list and default
Toggle on show keyboard button on Navigation bar
1717040716401.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

abshort1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
It won't let me?
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S21

It won't let you what 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

abshort1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Nope no microphone it's gone along with gif
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S21
Gifs you have click on the smiley face to get to gifs

abshort1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Also chat 24/7 1496 people ahead of a 5 hr and 17 min. Hold? Everyone much be complaining on this issue? Who can wait on hold this long?
0 Likes
Welder71
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
My microphone is missing too. None of my 7 ea C style charging cables work, I had to buy a wireless charger, and now my S22 takes forever to charge. "We can get you into a new phone for $400," no thanks, there was nothing wrong with my phone before the update. Extremely disappointed
Frank1jv
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah, system update changed all my permissions for each app and I had to go thru each app and reset them. Also messed up Calender, display and other settings. Not to mention the stupid Google meets app crashing my Samsung messaging text app for a day and a half. Why should a Google app update crash a Samsung app. Why was system update not tested enough to make sure it didn't mess up my notifications, permissions and sign me out of my apps. Very poorly done for such a big company. Never had an iPhone but may have to consider switching.
0 Likes
BB--8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Another update making everything WORSE
0 Likes