Original topic:

Wonderland app

(Topic created: 10 hours ago)
PrincessMochi
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I updated but it says aod is off. What do I do??? How do I turn it on??? The phone I have is the S21+ & i am also having the same issue on my tablet S8+. 
13 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@PrincessMochi Have you checked phone settings -> Lock screen and AOD to see if Always on Display is enabled? 

0 Likes
PrincessMochi
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes, it is on1721225632623_1721225632615_0.jpg
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
On the Tab S8+, there is no AOD to turn on. The Wonderland app for tablets you can't do lockscreen effects. It is a plug-in that is not available. Why is it showing up in the app, lazy coders, I guess.

For your phone, try this, go to settings and apps, type in OneUI, tap on One Ui Home, storage clear cache. Do the same for the Wonderland app, storage clear cache.

Hope this helps.
0 Likes
PrincessMochi
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I just did this. I thought it would really work, but it didn't, but thanks for trying.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
Try uninstalling Wonderland and a fresh install!
0 Likes
PrincessMochi
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Nope, it didn't work, I don't know what the problem could be.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
Have you tried a wipe cache partition?
0 Likes
PrincessMochi
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
How would I go about doing that?
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
Power off phone, while phone is off, press power button and volume up button simultaneously, when you feel the phone vibrate let go of buttons. You will now be in the bootloader, using power for ok and volume up down for scrolling, scroll to wipe cache partition, scroll to yes, ok power button. Reboot!

Hope this worrks, last thing I know in my bag of tricks, short of of factory reset
0 Likes