JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

"Bluetooth Causing Heat and Lag Issues"

(Topic created: 08-03-2023 10:27 AM)
Maaz Ahmed
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been using my Samsung S21 Ultra for more than a year now. But today, when I turned on Bluetooth to connect my earbuds and smartwatch, my phone started to get really hot and became very slow, making it almost impossible to use. I don't know what's causing the problem, but as soon as I turn on Bluetooth, the phone heats up instantly and won't connect to my gadgets. I tried restarting my phone and clearing its memory, but the issue persists. I also limited the apps I use, but the problem still happens when I turn on Bluetooth. Can you please help me find a solution? It's really frustrating.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

When you say Cleared it's memory, are you referring to the BT App or the System Cache that yu clear from the Recovery menu? 

The next thing I would do is boot to Safe Mode and see if the issue persists. 

If it does I'd go to Settings->General Managemeent->Reset->Reset Network Settings which will reset your Bluetooth (and mobile data and WiFi) 

If it still has the issue, come back here and we can talk about your options at that point. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

When you say Cleared it's memory, are you referring to the BT App or the System Cache that yu clear from the Recovery menu? 

The next thing I would do is boot to Safe Mode and see if the issue persists. 

If it does I'd go to Settings->General Managemeent->Reset->Reset Network Settings which will reset your Bluetooth (and mobile data and WiFi) 

If it still has the issue, come back here and we can talk about your options at that point. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor