JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Allow us to choose where notifications sound

(Topic created: 09-20-2022 03:21 PM)
userZpDF2WrKuQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I was not receiving text notification sounds on my phone, and found they reappeared when I disconnected the bluetooth connection from my Galaxy 4 watch... (toggling the "mute notifications on phone" on or off had no effect)

Then the notifications disappeared again, only to reappear when I disconnected the bluetooth connection from my hearing aids.  (For a short time, the notifications were coming through the hearing aids, but so faintly it sounded like my phone was in another room even while right next to me on the desk.)

The user should be able to choose where notifications are to sound rather than going automatically to whatever might be connected by bluetooth.  The user also ought to be able to adjust the volume of these notifications (when they go through bluetooth) in some way.

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes