JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bring back swip from bottom

(Topic created: 06-28-2024 05:07 AM)
Hunter14
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I really hate the fact that I downloaded update 6.1. We now only have two navigation options! the default that show your buttons or the iphone bar. Before the update we had a third, and that was the swip from bottom option. This gave you three flat bars that was well hidden near the charging port on the screen and they functioned the same as the default button navigator by using swipes. Since the galaxy S9 I have always stuck with swip from bottom. It kept my screen free and made it better to avoid accidental presses. Please return!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S22
Galaxy Store > Good Lock > Nav Star > Swipe Gestures > Toggle that on then turn on Enable extra Gesture settings. Then Settings > Display > Navigation bar > More options > Swipe from bottom

View solution in context

2 Replies
MrShujin
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Get good lock from the galaxy store. You get that swipe from the bottom feature back
Solution
Options
Galaxy S22
Galaxy Store > Good Lock > Nav Star > Swipe Gestures > Toggle that on then turn on Enable extra Gesture settings. Then Settings > Display > Navigation bar > More options > Swipe from bottom