JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bug w/ Latest update - Wallpaper Color Palette

(Topic created: 02-23-2023 08:31 AM)
ItsTeacup
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Since update One UI 5.1, the feature to change the wallpaper & style color palette no longer pops up after changing wallpaper. When going to it manually in settings, only the color palette of the last wallpaper prior to the update loads, there is still an option for the basic colors, but no option to get the wallpaper color palette refreshed for the current wallpaper.

I've tried restarting, toggling the color palette on and off, and nothing has worked so I'm assuming it's a bug with the latest update. I change my wallpaper every week or two so that's how I noticed that it stopped working. 

I'm using a Samsung galaxy s22 ultra.
Anyone else having this problem? 
JUMP TO SOLUTION
TSM Enterprises
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Agree with all above.  The new update completely removed capacity to change spen color - can't locate the color palette.  I unfortunately used a light gray just prior to last update, and that's now the only color and it won't appear on most items.  Please tell me this is going to be corrected immediately.  It impacts my work.  Thank you.

TapSuj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I have the same issue. Color palette option doesn't come up when you apply new wallpaper and it shows old pallette when you go in Wallpaper style settings.

I need to toggle off/on color palette option and wait to get it updated.

Please fix the bug in one ui 5.1.
0 Likes
Adefr24
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

It's happened to me too with galaxy a53 first update of oneui 5.1 and now I got march security patch. And still no fixed

BabaYaga2397
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Swipe to the right on color pallets that's where you will get the palette from.ykur new wallpaper 

0 Likes
Jaimin399
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Nope I'm waiting on the March update and hoping for the best. There are other issues to  I'll probably walk into a service center and see what they have to say. 

0 Likes
thurmoney
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
This is insanely annoying and I have this issue as well. Please fix this samsung! Be better!
0 Likes
thurmoney
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
It is April and this is still not fixed. Hopes for may maybe
0 Likes
alexruja
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Having the same issue. Anyone got a fix?

0 Likes
Dieggs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I came here just to look for the solution to this problem. Idk why samsung hasn't seen this yet😡😡

usergG7vqKj5oA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

still not fixed in April update ....