JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can Samsung add a bluetooth battery indicator to status bar Quick Lock?

(Topic created: 10-19-2022 12:45 AM)
LugiaDaryl27
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22

I had a quick question regarding OneUi 5.0 is it possible Samsung could add a Bluetooth battery indicator on the status bar when using a Bluetooth speaker or Bluetooth headphones, this is a request, I am always going into my phone settings and checking the battery percentage on my bluetooth headphones constantly, its a real pain to go into settings each and every time, this is a suggested request, please if Samsung did bring that to the table, my settings problem would be solved, please and thank you @Samsung 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
PowerUser
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
If it were integrated with the latest version of Bluetooth maybe. Why don't you add an widget to your home page or at least a shortcut.

Do you realize exactly how many Bluetooth Devices are on the market? It'd be impossible to support such a feature unless they were Samsung products.

That is precisely why most Bluetooth devices have companion apps.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes