Original topic:

Can't connect to S Pen

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
CaptPackrat
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I keep randomly getting messages that my S Pen has disconnected, and all attempts to reconnect fail. It's not the case as it does it without the case, and it's not anything nearby as it happens in multiple locations. I've tried resetting the Pen, but that fails every time. The phone can detect when the Pen is inserted or removed, it just can't connect. Nothing else using Bluetooth seems to be affected.

The only way to get the Pen to connect is to reboot the phone, then it connects like nothing was wrong. When connected, it shows the Pen battery at 100%. And then within a day or two, the Pen randomly disconnects again, usually while it is still inserted, and nothing I do will reconnect it unless I reboot the phone. 

About S Pen says the latest version is installed. 
0 Likes
2 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Sounds like the battery capacitor is going bad in the spen. The only way to check is to try with a second spen to see if it stays connected.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Dzeke
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
My s-pen is stucked in its sitting (hole) and I keep seeing a message that it's disconnected. What is the cause and how can I resolve it?
0 Likes