Original topic:

Can't receive text messages from iPhone

(Topic created: 05-30-2024 02:09 AM)
OriginalCyko
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Over this past weekend I started to NOT receive any text messages from iPhone users.

I have switch from the regular message app, to the message+ app, and the Google message app. No fix. 

I have reset my network. No fix.

I have cleared the messages cache.

I have verified my phone number isn't linked with iMessage.

Currently I am stumped with no idea what to do.

7 Replies
userTa94dLYtMt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I have this same issue! Driving me crazy
0 Likes
HallBoi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Same
0 Likes
freddy43
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I have the same problem with a s24
0 Likes
Bigash00
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Having the same problem. Most ppl i work with have apple. Had to send messages in group me
0 Likes
Members_Llqtw3G
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Same

0 Likes
Members_Llqtw3G
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

May have figured this out. Just had this issue between a Samsung running android using a number provided by AT&T and another user with an iPhone. Texts from android to iPhone work, but android to iPhone does not. Entered the phone number of the phone that will not receive the return texts at the Apple Deregister a phone number site, and the messages go through now.  Looks like if you have ever had an iPhone or the number you use has be in the apple system, it blows up sms. 

0 Likes
Members_Llqtw3G
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

May have figured this out. Just had this issue between a Samsung running android using a number provided by AT&T and another user with an iPhone. Texts from android to iPhone work, but android to iPhone does not. Entered the phone number of the phone that will not receive the return texts at the Apple Deregister a phone number site, and the messages go through now.  Looks like if you have ever had an iPhone or the number you use has be in the apple system, it blows up sms

0 Likes