JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can you please explain why my media output show different options?

(Topic created: 05-09-2022 01:36 AM)
Rhafn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
What is this blue line and then 'This Phone".
I haven't a second phone on me and I don't have nearby sync on. I'm at home isolated. My buds were off and charging, turned off. I want to see peopld who make any music and videos. It says, Chrome, youtube selected. An overt form of propafanda? Or a malevolent data drawing attack?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@Rhafn "This phone" is referring to the phone you are holding in your hand. The one showing you this display.

The blue line is an indication of the volume level. You can drag the circle to the right to increase the volume setting. 

Your buds+ are showing because the option "Show earbuds when available" is enabled. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
Rhafn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Forgive me if you don't understand, I was doing schoolwork when typing this. Any questions ask.
0 Likes
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
So you know, Media Output.
From here you can control the phone play sound on this phone or out (ex:tv)
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Are you being serious?
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@Rhafn "This phone" is referring to the phone you are holding in your hand. The one showing you this display.

The blue line is an indication of the volume level. You can drag the circle to the right to increase the volume setting. 

Your buds+ are showing because the option "Show earbuds when available" is enabled.