Original topic:

Cant connect Bluetooth phone to Windows 10 PC but will pair

(Topic created: 07-22-2023 06:33 PM)
Damaniel
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I have a galaxy s22+ and I'm trying to bluetooth to my Windows 10 PC, I can pair the 2 together but I can't get them to connect. Please help me?
20 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Sorry that you are having a issue with your device, First open windows and then go to the Bluetooth settings and then completely remove your s22 from the settings, then on your S22 + open up your settings for connections then Bluetooth and remove the windows pc from the Bluetooth list, After you have done this,Toggle Airplane mode on then off on your s22, Next in windows navigate to the Bluetooth settings and then add a new device, You should see the s22 in the list of Bluetooth devices, Next Click Pair on the windows pc and both devices should show the same pairing numbers, click connect and you should be able to connect the 2 devices
0 Likes
Supahz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Still doesn't work. S22Ultra and laptop pair successfully, but continues to say "couldn't connect". Ridiculous
0 Likes
userH0pDXxtzuq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Did not work for me either. When I click connect from the phone it says "Can't connect to [PC NAME]" and my PC shows the phone is connected for a second then disconnects.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Same issue here, any luck yet?
0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

Try connecting them with "Link to Windows" .  Install "Your Phone" app from the Microsoft Store and then Open Link to Windows on your Phone.  Follow instructions to connect. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
assaflevy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

This worked for me. Thanks

0 Likes
skipper vic
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Have exactly the same issue. Pairs OK, but can't connect. 

0 Likes
Chamber131
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Any fix yet?

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

Did you submit an error report to both Samsung and Microsoft? 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes