JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Do not disturb self activates throughout the day

(Topic created: 01-05-2023 12:52 AM)
userFHRbv9Hvqq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

The do not disturb feature self activates throughout the day, when not scheduled. I see this when I pull down notifications. I then have to turn off the feature until it turns on again by itself. This is frustrating because I am afraid I will miss an important call or text if it is silenced unexpectedly.  

I have an S22+. Interestingly, I had the same problem with my last phone, a Note 10. 

14 Replies
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
I have the same issue.
cracra1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
This been happening to me lately. It just started. Very odd lol
0 Likes
Lookingdownonsun
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes myself included. What I noticed is I moved it off the quick settings first page to last page and haven't had issue with it since.... 🙃 really. I must of been bumping it somehow.
0 Likes
userFHRbv9Hvqq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Mine is on the second page and it happens all the time. 

0 Likes
Treeseables22
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
The do not disturb self activates when the Google maps are turned on while driving then mines starts to turn on like created a schedule for it and in my notifications I turn it off.
0 Likes
userFHRbv9Hvqq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I don't see an exact connection between Google Maps and Do Not Disturb. I get calls all the time while driving. In fact, Google Maps has functions that manage calls during a route. For me, DND has a mind of its own. 

Update: see my post below. 

Newbieking
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
The same thing happens to me as well
0 Likes
userFHRbv9Hvqq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

It happened to me all day today. One thing I noticed was that there was a connection to Google Maps, like it would turn on DND, then take over notifying of a phone call and filter that through the app during a drive. Here is what happened: I noticed DND was activated, I deactivated it, I immediately checked notifications and DND was on again.  My problem with DND is not just when driving though, so I don't know if Google Maps is activating it at other times besides during a drive. This connection between Google Maps and DND is just a hunch, it may be just a coincidence.

0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Go into battery saver settings and turn off adaptive battery saving Screenshot_20230106_085810_Device care_1000005192_1673013490.jpgScreenshot_20230106_085800_Device care_1000005190_1673013481.jpg
0 Likes