Original topic:

Galaxy S22 Ultra Slow after One UI 6.1 Update

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
User2319
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is happening to any other Galaxy S22 Ultra users, but it is for me. Has anyone else noticed that the phone is extremely slow after the One UI 6.1 update? It seems like the new AI features is taking a toll on the performance of my phone. And yes, I have done everything to help my phone perform better like optimizing my battery, etc.

Has anyone else notice this too? It's unfortunately given that the phone is only 2 years old...

25 Replies
monkeman
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I own the S22 Ultra. For me, I donā€™t see any significant change in speed. I bought the phone only nine months ago.
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
No mine works great
0 Likes
userTYA2Q6LMLf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I also my phone s22 ultra is lagging after one ui 6.1

Fone22
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Had mine for awhile, and can say for sure it makes it a lil choppy. And reduced battery life since the last three updates, it can also depend on the generation of s22
0 Likes
hamwaffle
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Having the same issues, I have frame rate issues. Temperature issues and everything just feels extremely slow. And now I have a yellow tint on my screen All after the new update
0 Likes
ChristopherATT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
If you go to your developer options and turn your animation to x .5 it will work like it should
0 Likes
BPDXB1980
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello, 

I have been using Samsung phones for a while. After updating the UI 6.1, on my s22 ultra it extremely slowed down the performance. Even the basic applications takes time to load and it slowed down the network reachability as well. I am surprised to see Samsung to carry out such things. Time to move on to another brands. 

Handsoffmydata
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

And my battery life is horrible now

0 Likes
BPDXB1980
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello, 

I have been using Samsung phones for a while. After updating the UI 6.1, on my s22 ultra it extremely slowed down the performance. Even the basic applications takes time to load and it slowed down the network reachability as well. I am surprised to see Samsung to carry out such things and using such a strategy forcing users to buy a new version.