Original topic:

Locate lost SmartTag2?

(Topic created: a week ago)
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Can someone help with Smart Tags. Trying to figure out how I can get my lost Smart Tag2 back. I don't want to have to buy another one. 

10 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@userCUYaACa0XU you should be able to find the SmartTag in SmartThings. Have you tried that?

0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yes, I know and have done this. But my tag2 is lost and located in another state. I know I have about the tag (my mail address, and phone number). Whoever has it should be able to send back to me.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Other people won't be able to access your smarttag information
0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I remember that somehow they could about this under Samsung saying something about with lost tags under the help menu. I believe especially if I give permission.
0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I found about lost tags under the subject: Find lost tags much faster (tips & find tags much faster).
0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
All
Tips and News,
0 Likes
The_Square
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Hi, more context is needed. Are you asking how to enable the tags on your device or ...?
0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No, I know about this. I've seen where my lost tag2 is (in another state). But I believe that whoever has my tag should have my phone number, and mailing address and can send back to me.
0 Likes
realaud
Black Hole
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Unless no one actually found it and it's just sitting somewhere. Is it moving around? I believe the tag would be useless to someone who may try to appropriate it. It could also have been found by someone who a) doesn't know what it is, or b) doesn't know how to find owner info. I know it would never occur to me (before today, that is, now that I know).
0 Likes