JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S22 Ultra + UE Wonderboom 3 = Skipping?

(Topic created: 11-11-2023 01:21 AM)
usercGKIsLJMFl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey everyone! 

Over the Summer I bought an Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 3, and was disappointed when the sound started cutting out for a full second once every 5-10 minutes (when connected to my S22 Ultra). I returned it and ordered a new one, thinking it was defective. But, the new one did the same thing. When I connected other devices to the speaker, they worked fine, so I know it's a problem with my phone. 

I'm at my wits end. I've tried resetting the speaker, resetting my phones settings, and even did a factory reset a few days ago. Still, the music skips. 

I'm about to just sell the speaker, but I wanted to reach out and see if anyone has had this same issue or has any ideas of what else to try. 

4 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
@usercGKlsLJMFI Could you tell me the name of the application that you use to play the music on your speaker?

Meanwhile while I await your reply. On the application(s) you use to play your music.

1. Go to Settings
2. Battery & Device Care
3. Tap on Battery
4. You will see "Background Usage Limits" Tap on it
5. You will see "Sleeping Apps" "Deep Sleeping Apps" "Never Sleeping Apps"
6. Look for the Apps you use for your Music Playback
7. Add the preferred Music App to "Never Sleeping Apps"

This will prevent the Music App from entering into "Deep Sleep" or allowing Androids Power Management Features to prematurely put the App to sleep.
usercGKIsLJMFl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

My goodness, I think that worked. I'll take it to work tomorrow and listen for longer than 15 minutes. If it doesn't skip, I'll mark your post as the solution. 

Thank you thank you thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
Oh good! I'm pleased that it's working for you!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
Let me know after you have applied my suggestion. Keep me posted on your findings.
0 Likes