JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S22 no "Forward" on SMS

(Topic created: 08-24-2022 08:45 AM)
icebearx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Soo I have Galaxy S22 TMobile unlocked and there is no Forward SMS button.
I've tried multiple ways and I don't want to change my SMS app.
Trying to forward SMS spam/phishing as per TMobile website but the limits of my message app won't let me!
Any chance @Tmobile and @userGj22vB51qt can come up with a fix? 
15 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

What messaging app are you using 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
requa
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

I just tried in Samsung Messages. Long-pressing the desired message gives me a popup with a forward option. I primarily use Google Messages now, which also requires long-pressing but with forwarding in a menu rather than a popup. It should be there somewhere.

Dan
Galaxy S22 SM-S901U on Xfinity Mobile
0 Likes
icebearx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I am using "Messages" app. Version 13.1.22.1 as the latest version.
0 Likes
requa
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

Both Samsung Messages and Google Messages show up in the app draw as simply "Messages." Samsung Messages has a blue text bubble icon with three dots, while Google Messages has a blue text bubble with three lines. Based on the version number you provided, it is safe to say this is Samsung Messages.

Dan
Galaxy S22 SM-S901U on Xfinity Mobile
icebearx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I do not see the forward option. What phone are you using?
LugiaDaryl27
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22
If you are using the Google messages on the S22 Ultra go to Messages- Select the message you are forwarding - hold the text for about 2 seconds until something pops up - you should see a setting called forward - press forward and you can forward the message
0 Likes
icebearx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I am using Samsung Messages is why I am posting on Samsung community. I have no interest in using another messaging app.
LugiaDaryl27
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22
I think you have to hold the message in samsung messages as well, when you hold the message you are trying to forward is there a option to forward or no?
0 Likes
icebearx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Only pin to top Screenshot_20220824-143122_Messages_12442_1661376714.jpg