Original topic:

Galaxy phones Worth buying again?

(Topic created: Monday)
MAЯK
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
Would you buy another Galaxy phone again?
TBH after this nightmare 6.1 Update and destroy my 1500$ phone. I lost my apetite and trust on Samsung. This would be my Last Galaxy. I would not ever spend more than a thousand for a sily phone. #NomoreGalaxy
0 Likes
6 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeah, I'm already planning on upgrading to the s25u from the S24 I love the phones

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
MAЯK
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
Im out from Samsung. Probably go with cheaper ones. Or switch to Apple.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Not me. I always upgrade to the newest Samsung S model when it comes out I could never use a iPhone.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Didn't have any nightmare with the 6.1 upgrade. Sorry that you had trouble. I'm looking forward to the Fold 6 and Watch 7.
MusicMann91
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I have been an avid IPhone user and Apple supporter for almost 15 years. But, I was forced to get a galaxy in January. At first, I hated it. But in April, I upgraded to the S24 ultra and have since discovered how truly amazing Galaxy devices are.
I would take a few breaths, and stick with Samsung
Lovinglife
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I tried Apple for about three months, and I went right back to android. I like Samsung Galaxy. I have upgraded yearly...I plan to continue that tradition.
0 Likes