JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I receive my claimed $25 XBox egift card?

(Topic created: 07-13-2023 06:20 PM)
Jeffdogg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

I'm sorry I'm not the brightest. But I claimed the $25 xbox egift card. Where is it located exactly? It's not in my mail, not in the gift cards in my wallet app. It says it's 100% claimed but where exactly? 

Thank you for taking the time to read this and help me 
10 Replies
AjuMatt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I think it may be in Samsung Wallet. 1. Open the Samsung Wallet app. 2. Select the "Menu" tab on the bottom right. 3. Select the "Gift Cards" option. Hopefully your Xbox gift card is there. Enjoy your games!
Options
Galaxy S22
Thoroughly check your wallet and if you come up empty I would write them for a refund my feiend.
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Samaung wallet >> Menu tab >> Coupons
Jeffdogg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeah it's not anywhere in my wallet. WHEN I try to go back to that promotion it's gone cause it's already claimed. The Payment card is my debit cardScreenshot_20230714_055556_Samsung Wallet.jpg
0 Likes
Jeffdogg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Update: So I first found it in a news article last night with the "Get a free $25 Xbox Egift card" title. So I clicked on it and it did say it was claimed. I tried it on my phone (S22 ultra) and my laptop said the same thing. So I went on my iPad just not and searched for Summer of Galaxy and went there and it still says 100% claimed. So maybe It's on their end cause I don't remember giving info on the website link I originally used. So gonna try and call them see what is going on
0 Likes
axm616
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I am having the same issue. The previous promo for Atom is doing the same thing for me. My partner seems to be getting the promotions to redeem and appear without any issues.
Jeffdogg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Do you both use the same kind of Galaxy Phone?
0 Likes
Jeffdogg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
And I am getting ready to call them to see what is going on
0 Likes
Solution
Jeffdogg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22