Original topic:

In the latest patch noone talking about this help?

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
BeneficialSwimmer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
So in the latest update the down and up arrows located on the wifi icon are missing and it makes it look very weird.
13 Replies
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
What happens now that's different
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Is it affecting anything except your sense if esthetics? Your data still coming through? Sounds as uf you were just looking for something to com plain about to notice something missing that 99%bof people don't soend their time noticing.
BeneficialSwimmer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Im not complaining but I noticed it's gone and just wanted some answar as to why
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
I haven't gotten the update yet, so I can't speak to whether it's just you, bu Im sure it would look odd. Really, having them there is the indicator that it's working properly and data is coming through. Have you rebooted your phone or cleared the cache partition. I haven't seen any complaints about this yet, so either no one else noticed, or it hasn't happened to anybody else.
0 Likes
BeneficialSwimmer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I know it's really not as serious I made it in the post it just looks visually unpleasant since im just used to the way my phone looks
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
I know you didn't think it's a serious issue, but it seems there are 3 kinds of people here: those who are here to complain, those who need help, and those who are here to help. Rebooting and/or clearing the cache partition may help. Many people do it as a matter of course after an update.
0 Likes
BeneficialSwimmer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Clear partition how to do
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Reboot your ohone by pressing and holding the volume up and power buttons simultaneously. Keep holding untl you see the Samsung logo, then let go. The phone will boot to maintennace mode. Navigate down to delwte cache partition using the volume down button and select by pressing the power button. Acknwlege the warning using the vol don and selecting yes and then hit the power button. The cache will be deleted. Use the powr button to select reboot now. When the phone reboots, after the process is complete, see if the arrows are back
0 Likes
BeneficialSwimmer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Didn't work šŸ˜•
0 Likes