Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 02-02-2024 09:22 AM)
Mr_Khan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,312 Replies
EtheFwn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

The new Samsung update changed my emojis and they look bad, is there any way to change them back to the previous or a different style?

Empress7
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
Which update did you receive?
0 Likes
EtheFwn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Software Update "ONE UI Version: 6.0"

0 Likes
ItsLtDan
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
I think the galaxy store might have some u can download
al10104
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
It does, it's called emojis for children!
0 Likes
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
The only way I know of to change default emojis is to install a different keyboard app.
0 Likes
abbyscadaver
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Also the emojis look awful
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
Emojis are emojis, complaining won't make it better about them
0 Likes
AveryGriffith
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Just got the newest UI update and I immediately noticed a change in the emojis, not only are they a significant downgrade of what they used to be in terms of quality and creativity, but they are also causing a lot of eyepain.

It doesn't matter if the brightness is turned all the way down, if darkmode or light mode is enabled but something about the color grading or vibrancy of the new emojis is messing with the eyes of not just myself but other samsung users I know.

Is there any way to revert back to the emojis from a previous version (preferred option), or alter the vibrancy/color grading of these new emojis?
iWatch
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
yes, you can Uninstall the update . it should go back to its original state
0 Likes