Original topic:

Network issues

(Topic created: a week ago)
adaigle
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

PLEASEEEE tell me I'm not the only unlucky person who is still experiencing network connection issues that started with July software updates???

I'm so over it. I've never in the past 15 years considered switching to a dang IPhone and now I am šŸ¤ close to switching to Iphone. 

Phone has full status bars, but not connected to a network. I have unlimited plan, so that's not the issue. I did every dang troubleshooting tip ATT & Samsung suggested and still issues. I've been paying for **bleep** cell service I can't even use 90% of the time. Doesn't matter if it shows 5G full bars, full bars no 5G, 5G+ full bars, **bleep** won't work!

14 Replies
Cyprien
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

After a update in juin, my phone has no more signal. šŸ™ƒ Or thus is made on purpose or they made a mistake but it is the customer (me) that can't use the phone to call anymore. After this issues I dĆ©cide to quit Samsung! I'm done. 

Screenshot_20240831_082208_One UI Home.jpg

ā€ƒ

adaigle
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Same!
Members_IB9zqEM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I thought it was just me. I have always used Samsung phones and my S22 is the first one to ever give me problems. Started a month ago. Guess I'm going to have to give in and get a new phone. Not sure if I should get another Samsung, but I really don't want an Iphone

ccothren8
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Same here! I have been without for months now and having to use an old s10 I had from years ago. Samsung won't fix it they tried to say this last update would have it fixed, but nope they just want everyone to upgrade! **bleep**ty thing is I'm still paying for a phone that doesn't work, but they love that because they get all the money for useless **bleep** that they ruined
0 Likes
Andrew807701
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
The update has to do with OneUI 6.1 or 6.0. I did a lot of digging and that's the only issue. Hopefully with their update they are to push out soon, 6.1.1, it should work again. Otherwise for now no steps you try will work.
0 Likes