Original topic:

Network issues

(Topic created: a week ago)
adaigle
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

PLEASEEEE tell me I'm not the only unlucky person who is still experiencing network connection issues that started with July software updates???

I'm so over it. I've never in the past 15 years considered switching to a dang IPhone and now I am šŸ¤ close to switching to Iphone. 

Phone has full status bars, but not connected to a network. I have unlimited plan, so that's not the issue. I did every dang troubleshooting tip ATT & Samsung suggested and still issues. I've been paying for **bleep** cell service I can't even use 90% of the time. Doesn't matter if it shows 5G full bars, full bars no 5G, 5G+ full bars, **bleep** won't work!

14 Replies
deftonesdave
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I got the same going on I'm always working on it but nothing helps

adaigle
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ same. I'm so over it. T-Mobile has a deal where you can get a network pass for 3 months via esim. Downloaded it and I couldn't use it because dang phone has it locked to where I can't choose to use T-Mobile network.
Lisaaa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Same issue for 2 weeks now šŸ˜ž
adaigle
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
2 months for me and I'm ready to run this phone over with car at this point!!
Lisaaa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Did you ever try a full factory reset? I'm debating to try that ... šŸ˜ž
0 Likes
Members_IB9zqEM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I factory reset my phone today and it was pointless

adaigle
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes, full factory reset. New sim card, all the updates, resetting mobile network, air plane mode....etc nothing works!
0 Likes
Lisaaa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
same. I tried everything except for factory reset so far ... as I read this I feel like it's a waste of time to factory reset like a waste of time everything I've done. Reset mobile network. Changed to esim card. On phone with tmobile for almost an hour. At this point... probably need new phone. Wondering if samsung has "another update" in the future... if it'll just fix this issue? We can't even sell our phone cause it's "internally broken", won't work for next person as well. This is such a ridiculous issue.......
0 Likes
adaigle
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
There's been 3 updates since mine started and it did not fix the issue. And also, don't waste your time factory reset either.
0 Likes