JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No Contact Information Option In Lock Screen Settings After Android 13 Update

(Topic created: 01-12-2023 10:09 AM)
GiantFan
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
I have noticed that I no longer have the option to add Contact Info on my Lock Screen after I updated the Unlocked Samsung S22+ device.
Has anyone else experienced this?
4 Replies
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there @GiantFan, I hope you are doing well.

The lock screen contact info is still there. There are a few ways to get it set up.

1. Press and hold on a blank space on your lock screen. This will bring up the Wallpaper and style app. Here you will have the option of adding and or changing your lock screen contact info. Press done to apply.
  2. Press and  hold on a blank space on your home screen and then press the Wallpaper and style shortcut. This will bring up the Wallpaper and style app. Press on the lock screen preview (left side). Here you will have the option of adding and or changing your lock screen contact info. Press done to apply.
  3. Go to: Settings>Wallpaper and style>Press on the lock screen preview (left side)> and select Edit. Here you will have the option of adding and or changing your lock screen contact info. Press done to apply.

Enjoy.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
KeithEpps
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

thanks u, i was able to find it following ur instructions and set mine up.

0 Likes
JRMartinez
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S22
Hope it helps Screenshot_20230112_121108_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20230112_121128_Wallpaper and style.jpg
GiantFan
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you. I was able to change the contact info by looking at the image that you provided.
0 Likes