JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Not receiving sound notifications from Outlook after the UI 6.1 Update

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
userXcOMoRFrRi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

After the Samsung UI 6.1 update yesterday I do not receive sound notifications from Outlook. I have tried reinstalling Outlook, clearing cache and nothing has helped. This is so frustrating!! When things are working fine please don't try and fix it! 

Anyone else have this issue?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I would suggest clearing the cache of the device through recovery mode by following the below steps

Press and hold the Volume Down button to highlight Recovery mode
Press and hold the Power button to restart into Recovery mode
When the Android robot with a red exclamation mark appears, release the Power button but continue holding it
Tap Volume Up once, then release the Power button
Use the Volume buttons to navigate to wipe cache partition and press Power to select it
Highlight Reboot system now and press Power to select it.

Also, you can clear the cache of the app itself and reset your notification settings just in case anything was changed!

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I would suggest clearing the cache of the device through recovery mode by following the below steps

Press and hold the Volume Down button to highlight Recovery mode
Press and hold the Power button to restart into Recovery mode
When the Android robot with a red exclamation mark appears, release the Power button but continue holding it
Tap Volume Up once, then release the Power button
Use the Volume buttons to navigate to wipe cache partition and press Power to select it
Highlight Reboot system now and press Power to select it.

Also, you can clear the cache of the app itself and reset your notification settings just in case anything was changed!

0 Likes