Original topic:

Not working with android auto

(Topic created: 10 hours ago)
userj9GWq9jeyN
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I've always had issues with my 22 Subaru and android auto, but now after this update on july fourteenth twenty twenty four it doesn't work at all. Subaru will blame samsung saying it's my phone and then samsung turns around and play subaru and says it this the car.

I've been dealing with this for the past three years That i've had this car, so yes i've done all the trouble shooting fixes seen on here and seen on Redditt and nothing has worked, which isn't surprising. 

This happened after the most recent update - I updated mine 7/15/24

Anyone else having this trouble? After this current update? Anyone know of any remedies. 

4 Replies
ScottW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
AA works on my S22U wireless and wired. Does work the best wired in my wife's Ford Expedition.
0 Likes
RichardSimmons
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I dislike this program and would like to completely remove it. I'm not able to figure it out.
Help rrsimmons01@gmail.com
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22

If you don't like it, you don't have to use it, but you cannot uninstall it, It is integrated into the operating system.

0 Likes
Jcbanker71
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I m over it with update of ui 6.1 ruined my phone and no remedy phone was perfect b4 update S 21 Ultra only s pen works...Unacceptable... oh let's not forget green line top right straight bs
0 Likes