JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

One UI 6.1 Lock screen and AOD

(Topic created: Tuesday)
mikelpowl88
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Recently got the 6.1 update and noticed that clock on the Always-on-display was now tinted green to go along with my background/theme. I didn't like it.

I when to lock screen settings to change it, but only changing the color, font style, or adding a widget does not allow you to save the changes. I had to switch the lock screen background before it would allow the changes to be saved. Seems like an oversight.

14 Replies
Nyce
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Same results. I cannot edit my AOD or the lock screen setting period. It doesn't open when you select it, and it does let you press and hold to edit on the lock screen
happyhc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Same here. Clearly a bug. There was a new update, but this wasn't fixed.

speechless
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I was happy too see i could finally change the aod clock to the color i wanted but they need to have a brightness option
0 Likes
camerdavis
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm frustrated because I want my lock screen clock to be red (it's a very light tint of red, barely noticable), but my AoD clock to be white like it's always been. My phone's been this way for years, and now I can't have two separate colors? Why?
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I absolutely can understand wanting to be able to personalize your device to how you prefer it! Since it looks like you have already went through some steps to get it to work for you and have tried a separate update, and it's still giving you the same result I would suggest submitting an error report by going to the Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports.