JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone automatically recording calls

(Topic created: 06-12-2023 07:19 AM)
user8Hnx4IDtzb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I have my phone automatically recording the calls. How do I turn it off on S22 ultra. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@user8Hnx4IDtzb Since call recording is not a feature on US models, there must be some 3rd party software that you installed recording the calls. 

As a troubleshooting step, you can boot into safe mode. If the recording doesn't happen while booted in safe mode, you know that it is caused by a 3rd party application. Then you will need to identify and delete the 3rd party app which is doing the recording. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Blonndie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
How to delete the # on blocked calls on my s22
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S22

@user8Hnx4IDtzb Since call recording is not a feature on US models, there must be some 3rd party software that you installed recording the calls. 

As a troubleshooting step, you can boot into safe mode. If the recording doesn't happen while booted in safe mode, you know that it is caused by a 3rd party application. Then you will need to identify and delete the 3rd party app which is doing the recording. 

0 Likes
rholdcroft99
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
How can I make it accessible, I live in Texas, I don't travel and Texas is a one party consent.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S22

@rholdcroft99 You would need to locate a 3rd party app which provides this capability. 

0 Likes