JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone keeps restarting on loop

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
lomababy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
This just started happening today on my Samsung s22+. It's never given me any issues and today without warning it started restarting itself and before it gets to the homepage it restarts again on its own. Won't let me do a hard reset. Only way I can get it to let me use it is by putting it in the freezer. It doesn't get warm so I don't know what's going on. HELP!!! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello,

I understand your how frustrating it can be when your device is not working properly. 

First let's try wiping the cache on your device: 

With the device off press and hold the power and volume up keys

When the device powers on release the power key 

Use the volume key to select Wipe Cache and use the power key to select

Once the cache is wiped the menu will reappear, select reboot system

If your device is still having issues try your device is Safe Mode: 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001475/#reboot-the-phone-or-tablet-in-safe-m...

If you are still encountering any issues after completing the steps, please visit a Samsung walk-in service center or you can schedule a repair service online.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
USCG1992
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Same here. My S22 Ultra froze last night and is now stuck in the boot loop. Tried everything and nothing works. Freezer truck got it to work for about 2 mins but it froze again and started the boot loop once more. This is agitating!
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello,

I understand your how frustrating it can be when your device is not working properly. 

First let's try wiping the cache on your device: 

With the device off press and hold the power and volume up keys

When the device powers on release the power key 

Use the volume key to select Wipe Cache and use the power key to select

Once the cache is wiped the menu will reappear, select reboot system

If your device is still having issues try your device is Safe Mode: 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001475/#reboot-the-phone-or-tablet-in-safe-m...

If you are still encountering any issues after completing the steps, please visit a Samsung walk-in service center or you can schedule a repair service online.

0 Likes