Original topic:

The create highlight option is gone after update

(Topic created: 01-15-2024 04:31 PM)
sidlw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Got a new update a few days ago. Now when i select clips and pics and click "create" to to create a HIGH LIGHT reel, the option for "high light" is not available. The only options now are gif, collage and movie. I do not want to create a movie..just a highlite. Where is the create highlite option? 

Thanks
6 Replies
userIHql3cLpAx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I also want the highlight reel option back from the Samsung Gallery app! It was easy to condense a video reel because it smartly selected the best moments of video clips, and one could shorten the total time easily. Photos also had a pan and zoom motion that is not available in other apps. Now I have to spend hours just to do the same things. Pls bring back the highlight reel in the Gallery app, Samsung!
Farris73
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I am also very disappointed that the creat highlight feature is gone **bleep** 🤦‍:male_sign: it was a perfect way to condense linger videos
rensworkdotcom
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
The only reason I have a samsung and they remove the highlight reel feature... very annoying
sidlw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I pre ordered the new ultra 22, i was in the store to get it and asked if the highlight reel feature was back..the sales man said "no". They lost a sale..I didnt buy it. Come on samsung..bring the feature back!
0 Likes
prettykhen
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I so agree!

prettykhen
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Yes I agree, this is the reason I bought S24 because I liked the many options for editing videos. DEAR SAMSUNG, take back your AI if you just gonna remove the Highlight option. This is backwards!