JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone won't connect to surround sound Bluetooth

(Topic created: 03-30-2022 11:23 AM)
GirlMom96
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I have an S32 Galaxy which it doesn't give that option. Put my phones Bluetooth on, my Pioneer surround sound Bluetooth on, it shows up on my phone, it's pairs to my phone but cannot connect. I chatted with a help lady she told me I need to clear my Bluetooth cache and to do that I need to turn off my phone, then press and hold the down volume key and power key simultaneously, which will give me a logo, all it did was turn my phone back on.

Does anybody know how to get my phone and Pioneer surround sound to connect to each other, or fix my phones Bluetooth? I just bought this phone through Straight Talk at Walmart. 
0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hi there! I understand your concern with your Bluetooth not connecting properly. I'm providing a link below to some troubleshooting steps you can follow to help with this. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001226/#check-your-phone-or-tablet-s-bluetoo...

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and IMEI number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.    

Send a message on Facebook   

Send Message on Twitter