JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 Automatically deleting saved voicemails

(Topic created: 11-16-2023 05:32 PM)
TNtiRed
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
My S22 is less than a year old. Purchased through Consumer Cellular and have had multiple incidences of voicemails auto deleting after an uncertain amount of time. CONSUMER CELLULAR was of no help the 3x I have reached out. So today I registered phone with Samsung, trying to find any help, and it came up as carrier Tracfone, not Consumer Cellular???? Has anyone else had this experience? Can anyone tell me how to change setting to indefinitely save vms? TIA for any help!
5 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Voicemail is a carrier provided service included in your monthly bill, so only they will be able to assist you with this. I recommend speaking with advanced/tier 2 tech support or submitting a ticket and having the issue investigated.
TNtiRed
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you, will try that!
JGold99NY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Did that work cause im experiencing the same problem & no one can seem to understand me or help 😕
0 Likes
Mcgivier
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Did you get any help on this issue? It's total. My text messages will stay forever. Within two weeks or less it will automatically delete our voicemails . It doesn't even tell you they will be deleted .

0 Likes
Mcgivier
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Same problem s23 ultra. Did you get any help?
0 Likes