Original topic:

S22+ Green/Pink Line issue

(Topic created: 08-29-2024 09:02 PM)
Shirlin
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Hi Samsung,

i had been using Samsung for decades. And this is my first time that i encountered green and pink line on my screen after a software update on 25th July 2024. It started off with a green line, right in the middle of my phone screen. However, on the  27th Aug 2024, a pink line suddenly just appeared. And the screen is just so unbearable to look at, the brightness of the line and multiple lines.

I am very sure i am not the only user who is experiencing with this issue. Why should the consumers be paying for the replacement when the issues only popped up after the software updates, which are totally out of consumer control?

I allowed Samsung to upgrade the OS because i trusted the brand. But clearly, the OS is not compatible with Samsung phone series. 

Being a Samsung user for decades, is really a great disappointment to know that their reliability of phone and customer servicing is no longer as before. We are to bear the costs of replacements due to their incompetency!

I await your reply for my next recourse. I am certain you will give me a satisfactory answer to retain a loyal customer.

1 Reply
Sl8Dogg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Have you dropped your phone? The exact same thing happened to my phone 3 days after I dropped it it updated and restart and ever since had the same green and pink lines. If you can see to turn your brightness level down at a certain level the lines will dissappear or almost dissappear but other than that it sounds like your gonna need a new screen my friend
0 Likes