JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 not connecting for car Bluetooth calls

(Topic created: 03-27-2022 04:11 PM)
user9Hhf8wARr2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I updated my S10 in early January 2022, it would no longer connect to my Toyota Camry for Bluetooth phone calls. I just upgraded to an S22 and the issue continues. 

I followed recommendations on this site and Reset All Settings and Reset Network Settings. The issue continues,

The phone connects for a brief time and then disconnects, Intermittently I am getting Google Stops Working Error.

I'm at my wits end, please help.

203 Replies
userloL4TQrvZV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I've seen a lot of comments that an S22 update may be involved.  Hopefully Samsung gets this worked out asap.

I was able to fix and replicate the issue by toggling airplane mode on my watch.  Good luck to you.

Zshen
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Unfortunately not much to add here other than I'm seeing the same issues on my s22 ultra. I'll have to try the watch trick, thank you for that. I'm also seeing this with other blueooth devices 'unregistering' themselves as well such as my smart blood pressure monitor.

Zshen
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

I disconnected my watch from the phone (didn't airplane mode the watch) and the blood pressure monitor is still borked. I've also noticed I'm having a lot of issues with notifications that the stylus disconnected while using, however it still works.

userQK590rB5YS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Same issue
JackReedCarl
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Galaxy Watch? Turn it to airplane mode or off and the connection magically works.
userQK590rB5YS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeah I have the new watch
userjh51eJt1hC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I have the SAME issue. But for me putting my watch into airplane mode is not working.

I have a LONG drive ahead on Monday and would like to use Waze and Pandora....
JackReedCarl
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Deleting and pairing again worked until I turned the car off again. Try that?
0 Likes
userjh51eJt1hC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Just tried that...no luck. I guess I can hope Samsung fixes this FAST
user0HyHGa1Z2p
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

YES!  This is frustrating, I've had the S22 for a few days and I am so disappointed the My S21 worked perfectly and now the S22, when connected to my car, cuts out.  Phone works ok but audio cuts out/in.  I got it to work yesterday for one trip and then today, same issue.