Original topic:

Samsung Wallet wont add Cards!

(Topic created: 08-05-2024 08:54 AM)
Members_Qm2pQFf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Apparently, I cannot add a Credit Card  Samsung Wallet. 

There is no next button. Clearing cache to make it work is so ridiculous solution. Samsung needs to do better. Seriously!

0 Likes
6 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22

This sounds more like a problem with your phone, rather than Samsung Wallet.  Something is interfering with the interface.  If it were the actual app, everyone would have that problem. Clearing the cache is not ridiculous, it is basic phone maintenance.  If it works after you clear the cache, then the problem is most definitely with your phone.  If it doesn't work after that, there are other troubleshooting steps to take - probably none of which you'd like.

0 Likes
parmesan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I am having the same problem, even after clearing the cache. Could you please tell me what other steps to take?

I did make a post yesterday describing my problem in detail, in case you'd like to read it.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
One solution would be to uninstall and reinstall the app, which would necessitate adding all your cards back. There was an update to the app this morning, maybe it helped? Which app are you using, the phone or the watch?
parmesan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm using both apps, Samsung Wallet on the watch and Samsung wallet on my phone. When you click the plus icon to add a card on the watch it opens the phone app. When I choose a card to add to the watch I get a popup message saying "The card has already been added. The card information you entered has been discarded."

However, the card does not show up on my watch.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Have you tried import to see if there are cards available to import? Also the watch should not open the phone app, it should open the pay app through the wear app. Try going into the watch app from within the wear app rather than the watch. Watch settings/pay. Then when you hit the + sign, choose import. If it days no cards to import, try again to add. If it still says card has already been added. You will have to reset the app, ehich you can do from wirhin the Pay settings.

I assume the phone app is fine?
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Also, depending on your bank, you may be able to add the card(s) from the bank side.
0 Likes