Original topic:

Samsung s22 ultra updates

(Topic created: yesterday)
Babygirl39
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
I guess my phone not getting an update this month. No security patch nothing. Has anyone with an samsung s22 ultra get any updates this month yet? 
8 Replies
Phil6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

The s22 ultra has not received an update yet i have attached a link with the update changelog for the s22 ultra.S22 ultra changelog 

0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
Nope šŸ™…šŸ¾ā€:female_sign: no updates for the S22ultra and my phone starting to act up, I think they trying to get us to upgrade
Babygirl39
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
Yea my phone been missing up to. I don't know what going on.
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
Mine just literally started acting up exactly today and idk what's going on either
Babygirl39
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm still paying on this phone. I got it almost 2 years ago.
0 Likes
Kurv1717171717
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I think they are trying to get people to upgrade as well. The problem is that most are still paying for the phone they have. Not a good look for the company. I had an update in August and my phone has been having service issues since smh
0 Likes
RicanGuy128
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I have a galaxy s22 the normal phone and i only got 6.1 update and not the 6.1.1 update so samsung always been ignoring the galaxy s22 for quite a while and so no security patch as for now here either šŸ¤” šŸ˜•
0 Likes
geemoney1240
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't know if this is true or not but if it is this **bleep** 1726606375350.jpg
0 Likes