JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Saudi service center is the worst ever.

(Topic created: 02-03-2024 03:07 PM)
mohammadhelmy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello dear Samsung HQ respected heads, I apologize to send you directly but I really don't know whom to contact in order to complain about the whole samsung Saudi company including CS and Repair and service center. 

I'm writing you to complain about Samsung Mobile Saudi Arabia Service center and Customer cervice. 

I'm receiving the Worst after sale service experience ever happe ed to me. After the last update, my S22 Ultra won't catch any broadband signal, I sent my phone to the service center on 16 Jan 2024 to get a repair, then on 28 Jan I called the service center, they told me that the phone is being repaired and it'll be done by today, then after 3 days, they sent me a message that repair was cancelled, and the phone is out of warranty as it includes liquid inside.
Now my complaints are:
1- Who is responsible of not telling the truth about repairing my phone abd it will be done? If this was the truth, then the service center are the ones who spilled that liquid inside my phone.
2- The phone is water resistant, so how there is a liquid inside because of me? Isn't that a non complying device to the standards and to the IP68 certification?
3- If my phone went out of warranty, whyno one called me earlier to tell me and tell me how much it will cost? Isn't that unprofessional?
Finally, unfortunately any verbal apology isn't acceptable after all what happened from the Saudi Samsung Cervice center or customer service representatives and I'll be filing a complaint against Samsung in the Saudi Ministry of Commerce. And I wish this message reaches the respective Samsung CEO who I really respect so they would know how thr Saudi service center is treating their client.
Thank you so much for your cooperation, and waiting for your response.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@mohammadhelmy This is the discussion area for Samsung US products and services. You should post in the discussion area dedicated to the Saudi market. To find that site, visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@mohammadhelmy This is the discussion area for Samsung US products and services. You should post in the discussion area dedicated to the Saudi market. To find that site, visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

0 Likes
mohammadhelmy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I know dear, but actually I wanna escalate the matter to a higher management that the whole saudi partner. Can you help me? 

0 Likes