JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Secure folder creation wont work after latest update

(Topic created: 12-16-2023 01:53 PM)
Idk2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I recently updated my s22 and I wanted to start using secure folder but I can becuase everytime I try to create one it says if problem keeps occurring contact customer service I'm not sure if it's a serious problem but I wanted to get a opinion first any solutions? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can understand how important it can be for your secure folder to let you create a new one.

Let's try these troubleshooting steps 

-Check for Updates: Ensure that your phone's operating system and Secure Folder app are up-to-date. Sometimes, updating the software can resolve known issues.

-Clear Cache and Data: Go to the device's settings, navigate to "Apps" or "Application Manager," find the Secure Folder app, and clear its cache and data. This can help resolve glitches.

-Reinstall Secure Folder: If clearing cache and data doesn't work, you might consider uninstalling and reinstalling the Secure Folder app.

If none of these are solving your issue I would recommend submitting an error report by going to the Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports. 

Thank you for being the best part of Samsung!

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can understand how important it can be for your secure folder to let you create a new one.

Let's try these troubleshooting steps 

-Check for Updates: Ensure that your phone's operating system and Secure Folder app are up-to-date. Sometimes, updating the software can resolve known issues.

-Clear Cache and Data: Go to the device's settings, navigate to "Apps" or "Application Manager," find the Secure Folder app, and clear its cache and data. This can help resolve glitches.

-Reinstall Secure Folder: If clearing cache and data doesn't work, you might consider uninstalling and reinstalling the Secure Folder app.

If none of these are solving your issue I would recommend submitting an error report by going to the Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports. 

Thank you for being the best part of Samsung!