JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Showing weather in another country

(Topic created: 08-23-2023 12:31 AM)
userT5BgB5b1Qy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

My weather app keeps showing me the weather in Noneya Dih India. I have never been there. Has anyone else experienced this?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello, welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand how frustrating this must be for you and I will be more than happy to help you get the correct location on your weather app. 

Before trying the troubleshooting steps, please check to ensure your device's software and related apps are updated to the latest version. To check: 

Open settings, Tap Software Update

Tap Download and Install 

Follow the on-screen instructions 

The Weather Widget provides weather information for your current location by default. If the location is not right, or if you want to check the weather for a different location follow these steps below:

Launch the Weather Widget 

Tap the Plus icon in the top right 

Find the location that you want to add (You may need to accept the terms by tapping OK first)

You can see the weather information of the selected location

To see the list of the selected locations, tap on the More options icon (The three vertical lines)

Here is a link to some additional information on the Weather Widget:

https://www.samsung.com/africa_en/support/mobile-devices/how-to-set-the-weather-widget-location-on-y...

View solution in context

3 Replies
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
Which weather app are you using?
0 Likes
userT5BgB5b1Qy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
It's the weather app that came with my phone
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello, welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand how frustrating this must be for you and I will be more than happy to help you get the correct location on your weather app. 

Before trying the troubleshooting steps, please check to ensure your device's software and related apps are updated to the latest version. To check: 

Open settings, Tap Software Update

Tap Download and Install 

Follow the on-screen instructions 

The Weather Widget provides weather information for your current location by default. If the location is not right, or if you want to check the weather for a different location follow these steps below:

Launch the Weather Widget 

Tap the Plus icon in the top right 

Find the location that you want to add (You may need to accept the terms by tapping OK first)

You can see the weather information of the selected location

To see the list of the selected locations, tap on the More options icon (The three vertical lines)

Here is a link to some additional information on the Weather Widget:

https://www.samsung.com/africa_en/support/mobile-devices/how-to-set-the-weather-widget-location-on-y...