JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Software update interrupted issue for S22

(Topic created: 06-03-2023 04:07 PM)
Bman82
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22

What does this mean? And how can I fix it.

92 Replies
Shodan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I was able to get a hold of somebody at AT&T and explain the whole ordeal in long story short the person told me that they have received a lot of calls and complaints about this and there seems to be an issue with the towers between Samsung and AT&T. She could not give me an ETA of when this will get resolved but she did say the technicians are aware of it and are trying to resolve it as we speak. It could take days or weeks but it seems like they are aware of this weird issue happening on the AT&T carrier phones.
Firebolt4564
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
That might be what's going on. Well I hope they get it resolved asap.
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Go back into software update then click update wait for it when it finishes and says no update or interpretation ect click OK and it should go away bit if you back out that's when it will stay in the notifications until you clear Screenshot_20230526_164339_Device management.jpg
0 Likes
Members_Mgptbn4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
How can I remove tha grup chats on messengers
0 Likes
ernessch
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I just got this notification on my security page. Tried it but after spinning for awhile it went to Update Interupted. It was a security update dated 10-22.Screenshot_20230601_112152_Settings.jpg
rc508pir
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
5/29/23. Galaxy S22 Ult. Getting the Software update interupted when checking for updates. Its been coming up for at least a week. Is this a Samsung problem or other? I restart every couple of days and my internet isnt the issue. 
Interweb search is telling me other models of phones had had this issue going back a couple of years
ivemo3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
S 22 ultra...same problem...
Firebolt4564
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Same here too.
0 Likes
Nipco
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Yes 

0 Likes
HOTGRIZZLYDAN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
So this just worked for me. When I pressed the check for updates, I did get the software update interrupted response. However, I just kept trying over and over and if I remember correctly, after the fifth or sixth time I finally got the "current software is up to date"