Original topic:

Unable to use face effects in Video editor after One UI 6 update

(Topic created: 01-17-2024 09:54 AM)
Brittanynatasha
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello I have had the newest update and now in video editor it won't let me do face effects such as smoothness on videos how do I fix this or get the old version back?

Eric Cartman
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

You can still edit vidos and make films with Samsung Studio app. You can select at least two videos in the gallery and the Click the 3 dots and then Click Studio. 

0 Likes
Rize7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
VERY DISAPPOINTED with recent update that REMOVED jawline, Smoother and other effects are no longer options on recent update. I would have NEVER UPDATED had I know this would be removed. I create content and those features ate vital to my creation. 
PLEASE ADD BACK!
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Totally in agreement Samsung needs an update with bug fixes for their older models without AI
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
Are you sure these were in the video editor? Not the photo editor? All are still available in the photo editor.
0 Likes
Rize7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm absolutely sure they were there and I used them. The update removed it. As proven by another thread with users saying the same thing.
zrex
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Has anyone figured this out. Video editor now is awful without smooth and jawline editor
Rize7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
It's awful!! I PRAY THAT THEY RESTORE THESE FEATURES!
0 Likes
RSR
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Why are you asking people if they were sure it was in the video **bleep** That's the whole purpose of this issue. It absolutely was
0 Likes
es1123
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Same! I'm so disappointed! I want it back! šŸ˜« I thought they removed the ability to mirror videos if you had text or something in selfie filming but finally figured that out. Whew!
milkjug
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Upgraded to One UI 6.0 and lowkey regretting it because I cannot find the face effects in the gallery editor like before. I can't find change portrait or face effects anywhere for videos that it would show up for in previous One UI versions.