JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Want separate volume for alarms

(Topic created: 03-18-2023 06:47 PM)
dwreck68
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Everyone needs an alarm clock. One that has its own volume, not connected to other sounds, and that can be turned all the way up before falling asleep without volume feedback. Suffice to say full max volume is full max volume. Did it occur to anyone someone may want to turn their volume on for their morning alarm whilst someone else sleeps nearby. Why, why, why is this so difficult? So I hate to do this, BUT, my iPhone 12 has a volume control for just the alarm clocks. I have to use it at night, I'd rather not but if Samsung insists, so be it.

For the love of - insert explicit here- just get the alarm volume it's own button with independent, silent volume control. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes