JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Wireless Charging forces popup message with "Complete Action Using".

(Topic created: 09-18-2023 09:44 PM)
userTmhS16bsG2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Everytime I wirelessly charge my Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 with my S22 Plus, it  beeps and a popup message appears saying to "complete action using" and then offers two App options I have no need of?   Often this also seems to turn off the wireless charging too, as quickly as it turned on. I have to try multiple times to get it going and get rid of the popup message.   Any ideas? 

MicrosoftTeams-image.jpg

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
It's picking up the NFC tag on the watch and trying to figure out what to do with it. As long as you're precise when charging the watch and keep it away from the upper half it shouldn't activate, but you can disable nfc on either device to stop it from ever happening.
userTmhS16bsG2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Thanks so much!  I'll aim for lower down. 

Actually  I got the watch with LTE but never used it. I basically carry the phone with me all the time including during sport so it seemed a bit pointless to use the watch as a phone. And it's the same for  NFC, I've never  used my watch to pay. Maybe I should, but I'd never be at the stoer without my phone so may as well turn it off on the watch. 

Tks again! 

0 Likes
SsmmitRose
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
My stickers, emojis all will no longer work,post in my text messages. rather shuts the message down . Frustrating. How to fix please.
0 Likes