JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bluetooth keeps/crashing after One UI update

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
ctenn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

After the one ui update on tmobile this morning my Bluetooth keeps crashing/stopping.

I can't even turn it on.

Any ideas?

5 Replies
TeamBell
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Same.
DexterMorgan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Anyone figured out how to fix this yet Mines still being a hoe
yunusmalte
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Same even uninstalling and reinstalling bluetooth via adb didn't help.

0 Likes
renaldofreire
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I'm getting the same error. It's absurd that they let a problem like this happen after an update.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello, I understand your concerns regarding your Bluetooth crashing after updating your device and I will be more than happy to take a look into this with you.

Make sure your main device and the Bluetooth device both have sufficient power.

Verify Bluetooth is enabled and the devices are close enough most Bluetooth devices need to be within 30 feet or they will not connect.

Restart Both devices and verify both devices are up to date

Some Bluetooth devices may need a support app in order to connect to a phone (If you are using a third-party Bluetooth device, please check with the manufacturer to see if a support app is required.)

You can clear the Bluetooth's data cache on the phone or tablet to completely reset Bluetooth: Open Settings, tap Apps, Tap Sort, tap Show System Apps, tap Ok, tap Bluetooth, tap Storage, tap Clear Data, tap Ok

You may need to reconnect the Bluetooth device in question, along with any other devices you had connected.

Try connecting other Bluetooth devices to your phone 

(Back up your device before performing the reset) Factory reset your device: From Settings, search for and select Factory data reset. Next, tap Factory data reset again, and then review the information. When you're ready, swipe to and tap Reset. If you have a security lock set on the phone, you will be asked to enter the credentials. You may also need to enter your Samsung or Google account information. To delete all information and downloaded apps, tap Delete all. Your phone will reset; when it turns back on, it will start from the initial setup screen. Once everything is set up, try reconnecting your Bluetooth device again.

If you believe the problem is with the Galaxy phone or tablet, please visit a Samsung walk-in service center. You can also schedule a repair service online.

0 Likes