JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can I use any charger for the S23 Ultra?

(Topic created: 10-08-2023 10:06 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S23

Can I use any charger plug for the s23 ultra?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
It's recommended that you only use official Samsung cables, power bricks, and wireless pads when charging Galaxy devices.

View solution in context

9 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S23
It's recommended that you only use official Samsung cables, power bricks, and wireless pads when charging Galaxy devices.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S23
Because the one I have now is working good with no issues, but I should but the samsung?
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S23
If it's working fine, it should be ok. I'm giving you the official line because exploding batteries are no joke. Personally, I only use Samsung chargers.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S23
It might explode?
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm not saying that it might explode, I'm just warning that Samsung has very specific recommendations about charging their batteries and that they are there for a reason. There is always a very small risk when charging batteries. You can minimize this by never leaving a charging device unattended for a prolonged period of time and by charging it with official Samsung products.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S23
OK thanks
Harley-24
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

What about charging in a vehicle?  Also, most older vehicle only have either 12V outlet or USB Type A ports.  Are these ok to use with the S23 Ultra?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S23
Ok
Angel00731
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Only use original charger and use protective battery setting to charge phone only to 85% and not lower than 50% discharged. This will keep cells healthy and charge phone to 100% every 3 months
0 Likes