JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't access vital health data readings on my S23 Ultra

(Topic created: 05-16-2023 07:40 PM)
Watuchten
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I can no longer test my O2 or stress level readings on my new phone. I previously had a Note 8, which did enable this...is there an app I am missing? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TacoMaster63
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Sadly this is a feature that Samsung removed on their phones. The Samsung Galaxy S10 series was the last phone to have it.

Starting with the S20, they removed the heart rate sensor. Probably with the intent of steering you towards a galaxy watch.

I have the Galaxy S10, and that is a reason I'm still holding onto this phone. I have a Galaxy Watch 4, which tracks stress, heart rate, blood oxygen, and more, but I still enjoy having it on my phone too.

If this feature means a lot to you, I highly recommend picking up one on the Samsung Galaxy Watches. I have the 4 and I love it, and the 5 has some extra features up it's sleeve like improved battery life, and temperature sensor.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
TacoMaster63
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Sadly this is a feature that Samsung removed on their phones. The Samsung Galaxy S10 series was the last phone to have it.

Starting with the S20, they removed the heart rate sensor. Probably with the intent of steering you towards a galaxy watch.

I have the Galaxy S10, and that is a reason I'm still holding onto this phone. I have a Galaxy Watch 4, which tracks stress, heart rate, blood oxygen, and more, but I still enjoy having it on my phone too.

If this feature means a lot to you, I highly recommend picking up one on the Samsung Galaxy Watches. I have the 4 and I love it, and the 5 has some extra features up it's sleeve like improved battery life, and temperature sensor.
Watuchten
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I have a Watch 3, I JUST discovered that it had this capability! I've had it for almost 4 years and just found out...thank you for responding, I appreciate it
0 Likes