JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Colour filter / bluelight filter

(Topic created: 06-28-2023 01:38 PM)
komakino
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello, does Samsung plan to implement colour filter into the UI > Accessibility ? Let me explain:

ATM there's "Eye comfort shield" which makes the temperature more warm but there's still so much blue light that my eyes hurt in the dark. On my previous rooted phone I was using app called "Color changer pro" which can filter / show only specific colors. The best combo for the night was saturation -1 (grayscale) & R:255, G:0, B:0 . This setting will have no impact on melatonin, often referred to as the sleep hormone. Blue & partialy green light prevent body to produce melatonin.

There's a colour filter in the accessibility settings but it is the same stupid overlay semi-transparent filter as tons of the apps on the play store. So black color looks nothing like black but is vanished red.

This mentioned functionality is possible only with gained root access to the phone. But hey, iPhone does have this option built in.. so why not Samsung too? This is the one and only thing to gain root or go for iPhone. Would be great to see this option in UI6

example:

1687984827887.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello komakino, Welcome to the Community. We are unable to speculate on future updates. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello komakino, Welcome to the Community. We are unable to speculate on future updates. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.