Original topic:

Data recovery

(Topic created: 10-02-2023 02:22 PM)
49ERFAN
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I have a s23 and forgot password to unlock phone ,so I had to factory reset it. I thought I saved all my data on smart things but it's not there, I really need to recover all my data there were some things in there that are Extremely important. I can't recover my previous data I've tried everything that I know of plus I'm not very tech savvy. Does anyone know how I can recover my previous data? Is there a reputable website or app that I can use free or paid for it doesn't matter,but free would Obviously be better but I don't know which ones to trust. Please help if anybody know anything I really appreciate it, thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S23
Okay, well from one 49ers fan to another I'll do my best to help. First, your cell phone is android which is Google based so you had a Google email address to set it up and login, etc. You need to get your email address and go to Google and sign in, if you don't know your password then they'll ask you security questions to recover it. Then you can either add that email as another account or maybe you need to just start up the phone, add the email address, and password when required then let it set up. MOST if not all of your info will be brought in from Google cloud service, aka Google Drive. Let it completely set up and hopefully it'll be there but it may also be saved or backed up on Samsung cloud. Start there and let me know

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy S23
Okay, well from one 49ers fan to another I'll do my best to help. First, your cell phone is android which is Google based so you had a Google email address to set it up and login, etc. You need to get your email address and go to Google and sign in, if you don't know your password then they'll ask you security questions to recover it. Then you can either add that email as another account or maybe you need to just start up the phone, add the email address, and password when required then let it set up. MOST if not all of your info will be brought in from Google cloud service, aka Google Drive. Let it completely set up and hopefully it'll be there but it may also be saved or backed up on Samsung cloud. Start there and let me know
49ERFAN
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you it worked GO 49ers