JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Lock screen date time and notifications yellow

(Topic created: 04-08-2024 07:27 AM)
userSPQ7vcO7oV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

It looks like the screen is burnt out but it's fine and when u go into the phone it's whites are not burnt out the cells don't look damaged but this ugly uncomfortable yellow on the notifications makes me feel like I did something to my phone I see other users had this issue when the update came out last year but its a problem on my 23 ultra. Please send out patch to fix asap I tried the lil trouble shoots they had online from the s 22 but it didnt work.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

To change the clock color 

Open Phone settings 

Wallpaper and Style 

Tap the Lock screen

Tap Clock and you can change the colors of the Clock

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

To change the clock color 

Open Phone settings 

Wallpaper and Style 

Tap the Lock screen

Tap Clock and you can change the colors of the Clock

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

KevinK2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I noticed and was bothered by this as well after the most recent update, upon seeing the custom color in the always-on display. (It was pale blue-purple for me and looked like a color warmth issue.) It seems like the lock screen fingerprint and battery/charge indicators should also receive the custom color (currently they remain white), or the custom color should only be applied when on the "live" lock screen (with background image) and not in the always-on display.

0 Likes
joshmatt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Any update how to fix this
0 Likes