JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Looking for a Windows phone launcher

(Topic created: 11-19-2023 12:43 PM)
GabrielStorm64
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

I have  searched an find nothing.  Looking for a windows mobile type interface.  Where would I go or what do I need to download?

14 Replies
Solution
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
@GabrielStorm64 Welcome to the Samsung Member's Community. Thank you for your question about looking for a Windows Phone Launcher for your Samsung Galaxy S23.

I did a search on the Google Play Store for "Windows Phone Launcher"

There were a few Launchers that showed up in my search reults. I don't want to endorse or recommend any particular Launcher. Because we all have individual tastes and needs. I'd suggest using YouTube to see what people have said about them prior to purchasing one.

I have very fond memories of The Microsoft Widows Phone. There was so much potential for it to fare better than it did.

Thank you for using the Samsung Member's Community. Thank you!
0 Likes
GabrielStorm64
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

thank you.  i'll take a look there.  (play store)  i had a few windows phones.  and really enjoyed the nokia 1520.  wish the app devs had done more 

OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
You're quite welcome! I've never owned or plan to own an iPhone. It's nice to see others that don't fall for the Apple hype. You're an independent thinker. I can tell!

Microsoft even admitted most recently that they threw in the towel far too early on The Microsoft Windows Phone.

There were many factors that contributed to it's downfall. Far too many for me to fully explain. But, I am happy that you still carry your nostalgia and fondness for the earlier days of Mobile Computing.

Thank you for the trip down memory lane. It was quite pleasant in my reflecting back at that time.
GabrielStorm64
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

now  to get my s23u to look like my 1530. 😎😊

OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
Niiice! Now that would be quite the experience. Modern Technology with Old Skool Interface, That's what I'm talking about! I personally really like "Microsoft Launcher". It's stable, very desktop like on my phones and Tablets.

Check out "Microsoft Launcher" on the Google Play Store!

It has a lot going for it. I've been using it since it first launched as Arrow Launcher!
0 Likes
GabrielStorm64
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Have that ready for install
0 Likes
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
I'll be happy to answer questions for you. 🙂