JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New s23+ restarting randomly

(Topic created: 02-18-2023 09:03 PM)
mlkmade
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Just got my new s23+ 512gb and it has randomly restarted 4 timea in less than a day of ownership.

The phone is idle resting untouched when this happens. 

The restart is almost instantaneous. 
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
Also if this pops up for anyone, send the report. Hopefully this can be a priorityScreenshot_20230218_235834_Samsung Members_1000007393_1676782764.jpg
usersCsOgNUKV1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank god i'm not the only one, i was ready to ship my s23 ultra back to samsung. So fed up with it

Phlyr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Same here.
mlkmade
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm pretty sure it's a software bug as it's happening to all models. Although they all share trh same chipset, so who knows.

Let's hope the day one software update, whenever it drops, fixes it.

Mine only happens with screen off while it's idling.
Rammherz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Same for my new sgs23+. Freezes and then restarts every 5-10 minutes. Also restarts when don't touch it. Factory reset doesn't help.

The problem is critical, we need some solution asap

Jgenn3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Same on S22 after 5.1 update. Random reboots. Sent logs to Samsung every time.
Mikeisonfire
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Same on my S23+. It's almost as if the auto optimization is on, but it's turned off.
mlkmade
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Agree
0 Likes
_Sara_
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
That's bad
0 Likes
BlackHawk1907
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Same on my s23 Ultra 512gb model.. was leaving it on through the night connected to Bluetooth audio deviceto sleep with rain sounds.. noticed it happening with sound vanishing multiple times through the night waking me up.. never had this happening with my old Note 9.. gotta use that for sleeping and alarm.. s23 is too unreliable.. was a blank slate installation as well.